Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

This little feathered leg chick is the only one out of the four that flies all over the cage, and jumps strait up in the air. and LOUD! what a loud cheep it has!
ep.gif

Quote:
I for one would love it if Keene has a monthly swap.
celebrate.gif
It's definitely easier on my family to do local.
smile.png
We'll still do Milford i think, but we have not managed any that are more distant.

Quote:
join the group
cool.png
oh wait, my mr wonderful is crazier than i
gig.gif

He is BEYOND crazy !!! There is NO name for him !!! Well there is, we just use it behind his back !!
tongue.png

you are so bad, you know you love him!! i heard a few names, i have even called him some good ones myself!!
gig.gif

Quote:
He is BEYOND crazy !!! There is NO name for him !!! Well there is, we just use it behind his back !!
tongue.png

you are so bad, you know you love him!! i heard a few names, i have even called him some good ones myself!!
gig.gif

Shhhhh, dont tell EVERYONE I love him, Our secrect !!
lau.gif
(YAH, OK) HAHA !!

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png
gig.gif
lau.gif

Mine does also
roll.png
(Yah, thats the reason) I can't blame being big on the baby anymore, its been almost 5 months, darn !!

There was someone right next to me(had the Pats tent) that had a bunch of chicks mixed in one cage. I dont know who they were I have never seen them before.

Hey Cheeptrick--Guess what? One of the EE's I bought from you today already laid a huge green/blue egg!!! Wow, now THAT's service!!! Thanks so much for the hens and soap!--Gail

Back
Top Bottom