Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
My name is Heather, it was GREAT to meet you!

heather the addict who travels with a boston terrorist
tongue.png

Quote:
HEY...that is pretty good service!! I was worried one of them would lay in my crate!! I usually get all my eggs by 2pm for the day....so she held on to that one for a long time!!!

Enjoy them!! You are most welcome...they were sweet girls!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Is it going to be an indoor or outdoor bunny? You can easily litter box train them-- rabbits are a lot smarter than most credit they usually get. Some of mine are on wire but I buy mats for a corner of the cage so they can choose where they want to be!!!
bun.gif

Hey there --- thanks for the bunny! She named it Pumpkin. My husband wanted to kill me but then could be found in the rocking chair cuddling with it
tongue.png

What was the breed mix again? I totally forgot.

Aww how sweet! Men.... sigh they try to put up such a front sometimes! LOL It's an Astex mix, there's a lot of information online about them! This is the website I was telling you about http://www.mybunny.org/info/fruitveg.htm just remember not to overdo any fruit or veggie cuz it's just a wee one! Enjoy!

Did anyone see freshegg with the PUG puppies!! OMG they were adorable!! I wonder if she got anybody to put a hold on them??

I SO want that grey one...but DH said NO!!!
hit.gif

oh! you were the one with the Astex mixes?! I was right next to you.
lol.png

I sold to bunnies! a black Grand Champ mini and a mutt we rescued.
tongue.png
I can't BELIEVE what I did... I looked behind me and there were some quail so guess what... I BOUGHT EIGHT! quail eggs for breakfast, lol.
wink.png
it was pretty fun, even with the rain. gypsy, YOUR DOG IS GORGEOUS!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
My name is Heather, it was GREAT to meet you!

heather the addict who travels with a boston terrorist
tongue.png

I blew that one, I forgot my name was "Pete"!

Back
Top Bottom