Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
Me too!! AND it was my first egg EVER!! My little wyandotte girls haven't laid yet, so this was my exciting first egg! Its a beautiful light blue, so pretty! My neighbor kid named her Darla, I said it had to be a "D" name.

It's not very big, but here's her new diggs (her's is the rabbit hutch in the front:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3405/3627493660_6b1bb52109.jpg
Do you think she's too close to the younger girls? Should I seperate the coops a little?

And here's the beautiful EE, Darla:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3639/3626725005_73b2e0f3c7.jpg

AWWW...she looks so happy!! NO worries on the coops being so close...they will acclimate. FINE...since you have little younger pullets!! YOU have breakfast...now!! NICE egg sandwich for DH. I have a photo of you I have to get that Melissa Morgan Oakes took...you are holding the chicken asking your man to get your wallet out of your pocket book!! WE WERE cracking up laughing...her caption on facebook photo was...HERE HONEY....GET MY WALLET WHILE I HOLD MY CHICKEN!!

Enjoy her!! She was LOVED very much by my 3 girls!!

hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Me too!! AND it was my first egg EVER!! My little wyandotte girls haven't laid yet, so this was my exciting first egg! Its a beautiful light blue, so pretty! My neighbor kid named her Darla, I said it had to be a "D" name.

It's not very big, but here's her new diggs (her's is the rabbit hutch in the front:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3405/3627493660_6b1bb52109.jpg
Do you think she's too close to the younger girls? Should I seperate the coops a little?

And here's the beautiful EE, Darla:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3639/3626725005_73b2e0f3c7.jpg

One of the EE's that chickmagnet bought gave her, her first colored egg ever-- she was so VERY excited.

SEE tell Janet I was NOT Lying to her! She cracked me up...asking me like 4 or 5 times WAS I sure they laid blue/green eggs!!! I'm a HONEST seller!! It's all good...she GOT a deal too!! Got 2 FREE Frankenchicks in the process!! She's a SERIOUS deal maker!!
gig.gif

Quote:
One of the EE's that chickmagnet bought gave her, her first colored egg ever-- she was so VERY excited.

SEE tell Janet I was NOT Lying to her! She cracked me up...asking me like 4 or 5 times WAS I sure they laid blue/green eggs!!! I'm a HONEST seller!! It's all good...she GOT a deal too!! Got 2 FREE Frankenchicks in the process!! She's a SERIOUS deal maker!!
gig.gif

We've all been learning from chickn's Mr. Wonderful this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I can tell she was loved! The neighbor kids just HAD to hold her, even though I told them she was tired. She's so much better with them than the wyandottes!

Haha, don't post MY picture!! chicken picks only! I didn't want to put her down, and she was just so calm laying with me. Yeah, my DH knows his roll
wink.png
this is "MY thing" he says.
love.gif

Forgot to thank you for the great soaps, my friend and I both love them! (that's the next thing I want to learn to make)

I really should have let DH get that chicken cupcake. Those were adorible!

Quote:
Pug pups? Nooooooo I didn't see them.... good thing
clap.gif

You mean someone else is a Pug breeder here other than me? Who is it?

Edit---Oh Pugs are not grey...they are fawn
big_smile.png

Whoops....was it you with those adorable pups?? I thought she said she was fresh egg?? My mistake!!!!! I was getting delirious repeating myself OVER and OVER about the darn soap!
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
I can tell she was loved! The neighbor kids just HAD to hold her, even though I told them she was tired. She's so much better with them than the wyandottes!

Haha, don't post MY picture!! chicken picks only! I didn't want to put her down, and she was just so calm laying with me. Yeah, my DH knows his roll
wink.png
this is "MY thing" he says.
love.gif

Forgot to thank you for the great soaps, my friend and I both love them! (that's the next thing I want to learn to make)

I really should have let DH get that chicken cupcake. Those were adorible!

Well...your DARLA (love the name) IS TRAINED!! She comes running to KISSING NOISES...for a treat! So let her free range around the yard with you...and she LOVES to dust bathe in the Irises (which reallly helps by the way because they needed to be divided
smile.png

Quote:
You mean someone else is a Pug breeder here other than me? Who is it?

Edit---Oh Pugs are not grey...they are fawn
big_smile.png

Whoops....was it you with those adorable pups?? I thought she said she was fresh egg?? My mistake!!!!! I was getting delirious repeating myself OVER and OVER about the darn soap!
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif

Nope It wasnt me...I didnt go
hmm.png

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif

Nope It wasnt me...I didnt go
hmm.png

Oh....DUH.....you are in Weare...she was from Mass!! Her pugs were not quite old enough for sale...but she was hoping to tag them. THEY were adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I really had tough time handing that one back!

Back
Top Bottom