Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
Hey Girl.....we missed you today. I loved those pugs....just broke and I think Copper would be SERIOUSLY jealous. He is so jealous of the chicks right now....
roll.png

Quote:
Hey Girl.....we missed you today. I loved those pugs....just broke and I think Copper would be SERIOUSLY jealous. He is so jealous of the chicks right now....
roll.png

I was broke by the time we left the emergency dog hospital this morning. I might have better luck going to milford next weekend, will you be there? I think copper would love to get a pug to play with.

Yes...I'm planning on being in Milford on Sunday...MINUS family and dog! I'm heading out with a friend who does rabbits...I'll see U then!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
I for one would love it if Keene has a monthly swap.
celebrate.gif
It's definitely easier on my family to do local.
smile.png
We'll still do Milford i think, but we have not managed any that are more distant.

I second that!

Quote:
I for one would love it if Keene has a monthly swap.
celebrate.gif
It's definitely easier on my family to do local.
smile.png
We'll still do Milford i think, but we have not managed any that are more distant.

I second that!

Ok....I had about 10 people come to my table and say the same. I'll talk to Dana in a few days...get the OK. Sounds like they want it...I was thinking like EVERY second Saturday or something like that. WE had a LOT OF new faces at this one...so that was good. I'm for sure had it NOT flooded...we would have had MANY MANY more people.

Quote:
These pups are Thunders Half Sisters. SLEDNH is the breeder and friend of mine,
We bunked the pups under my tent, didnt want the precious pups wet.

Those pups went home deliriously happy being mooshed on petted and welll there is 2 of them Cassi and I fell in love with, The little Black one and the Red and white with the less dark face.( my personal favorite).

I always get the bgiggest kick out of people reaction when I tell then Thundes only XX weeks old ( 17 weeks on saturday lol).
I love the look of
ep.gif
when I tell them.

Ok I need everyone to check out the Milford Thread.
there is something important posted there and everyone needs to adhere to this policy.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=187008&p=8

thank you all it was a great swap and definately a good one to repeat.

Last edited:
Quote:
My name is Heather, it was GREAT to meet you!

heather the addict who travels with a boston terrorist
tongue.png

And I just wanted to steal that little terrorist! OMG what a sweet little thing!!

Quote:
Hey there --- thanks for the bunny! She named it Pumpkin. My husband wanted to kill me but then could be found in the rocking chair cuddling with it
tongue.png

What was the breed mix again? I totally forgot.

Aww how sweet! Men.... sigh they try to put up such a front sometimes! LOL It's an Astex mix, there's a lot of information online about them! This is the website I was telling you about http://www.mybunny.org/info/fruitveg.htm just remember not to overdo any fruit or veggie cuz it's just a wee one! Enjoy!

Awesome, thanks.

BTW - is it a boy or a girl?

You know, I come home with a bunny but have no idea what freaking breed or sex it is
lol.png

Quote:
Aww how sweet! Men.... sigh they try to put up such a front sometimes! LOL It's an Astex mix, there's a lot of information online about them! This is the website I was telling you about http://www.mybunny.org/info/fruitveg.htm just remember not to overdo any fruit or veggie cuz it's just a wee one! Enjoy!

Awesome, thanks.

BTW - is it a boy or a girl?

You know, I come home with a bunny but have no idea what freaking breed or sex it is
lol.png

lau.gif

your not alone in that , a lot of people just starting out forget to ask breed and sex, honestly its kind of cute when they do think about it and ask.

Back
Top Bottom