Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Quote:
SEE tell Janet I was NOT Lying to her! She cracked me up...asking me like 4 or 5 times WAS I sure they laid blue/green eggs!!! I'm a HONEST seller!! It's all good...she GOT a deal too!! Got 2 FREE Frankenchicks in the process!! She's a SERIOUS deal maker!!
gig.gif

just catching up on the thread. I was really excited to get a colored egg! have been trying for a long time to get some. thanks cheep. so glad you guys figured out it was not me who sold the mislabled chick but a little upset that you guys think I would do that to someone. I am very clear about what I sell. all but buckets have lables and I have a breed book with me so customers can see what the chicks will look like as adults!

i always say that about you ms. that your buckets are labeled and people know what they are buying, but everyone makes a mistake now and then. like me!

Quote:
SEE tell Janet I was NOT Lying to her! She cracked me up...asking me like 4 or 5 times WAS I sure they laid blue/green eggs!!! I'm a HONEST seller!! It's all good...she GOT a deal too!! Got 2 FREE Frankenchicks in the process!! She's a SERIOUS deal maker!!
gig.gif

just catching up on the thread. I was really excited to get a colored egg! have been trying for a long time to get some. thanks cheep. so glad you guys figured out it was not me who sold the mislabled chick but a little upset that you guys think I would do that to someone. I am very clear about what I sell. all but buckets have lables and I have a breed book with me so customers can see what the chicks will look like as adults!

I didnt think you would mislabel I thought the buyer may have been to excited to read all your signs IF it was from you...she was obviously excited since she doesnt remember much about the seller... I don't think any one meant to offend you we just all know how much love your surprise babies!!

Quote:

I didnt think you would mislabel I thought the buyer may have been to excited to read all your signs IF it was from you...she was obviously excited since she doesnt remember much about the seller... I don't think any one meant to offend you we just all know how much love your surprise babies!!

it's not that i was excited, so much as i wasn't wearing my glasses, since it was raining.

Quote:
greg's phone number is 231-3186. the other number is my cell.

and let him know his number is now all over the internet
hide.gif

Well he gives out business cards and I am sure it's on there too!

Quote:
and let him know his number is now all over the internet
hide.gif

i think we all should call!! LOL

Quote:

i think we all should call!! LOL

You know what they say Wendy....... "Payback's a ____________!"

It's supposed to rain all day Sunday~~
sad.png
NOT again...we just keep getting rained on!!!!!

I'll be there though....it'll be nice to get these chicks out of my living room!! NO more dust.....YAY!!
lol.png

Quote:
I'll be glad to have my house empty of chicks too! But most of mine are for me to keep, so they just need to get big enough to go in my coop. Soon!
The layers of dust on stuff...ugh, i'll have to do a major spring cleaning! LOL

We do plan to go to Milford. I have to give chicks and plants to PoyosMama. But mostly we'll just be visiting.
smile.png

Quote:
I'll be glad to have my house empty of chicks too! But most of mine are for me to keep, so they just need to get big enough to go in my coop. Soon!
The layers of dust on stuff...ugh, i'll have to do a major spring cleaning! LOL

We do plan to go to Milford. I have to give chicks and plants to PoyosMama. But mostly we'll just be visiting.
smile.png

Barb is loading up on chicks! You go, girl
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom