Solved Keeping Track of Threads for Follow Up

Aunt Angus

🐓+🦆+🐐=🎪
5 Years
Jul 16, 2018
Nevada County, CA
Hi!

I have had a heck of a time keeping track of threads I want to follow up on. I occasionally stop getting notifications on some threads, too. I'm sure it's me.

Anyone have insights?

If you go to “new posts” under the “what’s new” tab, you can filter by “watched content” and “unread threads” you can see all your recent watched threads with new posts (the threads that you haven’t checked for over a month disappear from the list).

Last edited:
I have been having issues lately as well with tags. There have been multiple tags that I didn't get emails for. It doesn't happen all the time.

But definitely looking at your followed threads is the easiest way to see what has been posted since you last were there. The notifications will only trigger for a post right after you were in the thread. If you don't see the notification, it is easy for it to get buried away.

Ok, thanks! That helps a lot! I can easily find that list on my laptop and tablet, but I'm usually on my phone. It's a lil harder to get to on mobile, so I forgot about it.

Like I said: I knew I was doing something wrong.
🤣

Ok, thanks! That helps a lot! I can easily find that list on my laptop and tablet, but I'm usually on my phone. It's a lil harder to get to on mobile, so I forgot about it.

Like I said: I knew I was doing something wrong.
🤣
1st....green circled 3 lines:
Screenshot_20220429-204434.png

Second Click Forums then Watched Threads:
Screenshot_20220429-204353.png

Back
Top Bottom