Kentucky Chicken and Peafowl traders HERE!

im needing to fine a 2 year old peahen to go with my 2 year old peacock that i got last week for $40 and i dont want to pay a tramendous amount for her i am looknig for

india blue hen
india blue pied hen
or an india blue white hen
i would also like to find a pare of peach

matt y. :

Hey mario, how do you like the leghorns? are they as wild as "they" say? I wouldnt mind adding some to my four free ranging flock but I am hesitant due to what people say.

sorry buddy i dont have enough eggs for me and my buyers so im putting some in the incubator tomorow so sorry! :*(​

Quote:
Alway have peafowl for sale, going price on peach are 300.00 a pr. for 2008 birds. Most breedes sell their breeder peahens for 75.00 and up.

Pic of some peachs.

birds123.jpg
birds115.jpg

On the twins.....Here is what I heard

If both males, both make good breeding stock
if both females, both make good breeding stock
if male/female, male is good breeding stock, female is sterile! this is the rule but I have also known a couple of people that said they had twins boy/girl and both were fertile. more the exception than the rule though!

Briar, check eggbid 2 blue hens , cheap, also those peach hens good deal. may even bid on the peach if you dont want them, one is breeding age, other may lay looks like a good size for 2008 hatch.
The peach is a sex link color.

Quote:
I'm "newish" to KY, only auction house I know of personally over near there is Smith's Grove - I think they do horses and donkeys - not sure if they do other livestock.

Back
Top Bottom