Kicked out of my own bed...

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
My dog Wrangler a few minutes ago.... couldn't go back to bed if I wanted to!

11916_wranglerbed.jpg

Sit on him.

Thats what I did when my dane would take over the sofa or bed.

In dog its the same as saying "you are OWNED!" Apparently every offensive, they usually move over or slink away dejected.... hehe.

Aww... I miss my Brutus.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a good dog, and he was trying to keep your spot warm so you could have it when you return.
lau.gif

Wanna buy a bridge, he was trying to get the good spot before the heat you left escaped, so his lazy butt wouldnt have to waste energy warming that spot up. Get in there and snuggle with him.
yippiechickie.gif

What a sweet picture! We have to chase the dogs off the bed at night. The good thing is the big dog usually naps on my side so its nice and warm when I crawl in!!

What a face!! We have Crazy Lucy under the covers at the foot of the bed (great foot warmer on those cold nights) and Onyx will lay down for awhile quietly if Pierre the cat isn't trying to lay on my head, which I really don't care for
rant.gif
but he usually gets down and sleeps on a pillow I have by my side of the bed. He is funny though, because he snores like a human, and sometimes I actually have to poke him to get him to stop. . .he looks over at me like I am really messing up his nap. I know people think this is bad letting animals in your beds, but they love us regardless of what and who we are, and I for one will put up with a messed up cover for the love in their eyes, and unconditional love.
love.gif

I have a female pitbull & she sleeps with me.She used to sleep at the end of the bed but now she sleeps beside & right up against me.Sometimes I have to make her move just so I can get out of bed.Shes a wonderful dog & spoiled rotten.Even acts just like a 4-5 year old kid sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom