kidding #4 of the season-pic

abluechipstock

Songster
11 Years
Jan 13, 2009
fort ashby, wv
well dottie delivered a blk/white buckling today at 2pm, he looks like her, with more white on his body, hero tends to throw a lot of belly bands on his kids, 3 more does to go, and goldie's udder is tight, ligs are gone and she's next, i think
idunno.gif

21099_s7301521.jpg

21099_s7301523.jpg

Boys, boys, boys! I'm rooting for a few doelings to add to your bunch! Good job Dottie! Hey Dan...when's the last time you slept?
smile.png
Hope your vacation hit right!
smile.png

Now we can cheer...Go Goldie!
ya.gif

Nice lookin' Hero boy. I'm anxious to see what colors Hero's granddaughter is gonna throw....

Last edited:
Quote:
i'm actually doing ok, i find that i'm seeing signs to soon, i knew she was going to deliver today when i checked her at 4 am this am, i've been keeping a feel on those udders
hmm.png

Beautiful! I love his markings, black and white is always so striking!

I think my next may come sooner then I expected, I didn't expect her to go for atleast a few weeks, but she's a sneaky one. I was out at 5pm and no changes, and then 10pm and now her udder is huge! Ligs are soft, but there, so we'll see! I missed this one last year.

I'm alittle suprised at all the singles, are these mostly FF?

Quote:
actually josie had twins, one died, they are all 3rd freshners except the 3 to go, they are second freshners, i'm sort of glad, because i don't bottle feed and i need to keep these kids tame so a lesser number is easier for me to play with, a lot of them come running to me already

Back
Top Bottom