Kids and Chickens!

Keltara and BFarm, you both have some amazing adorable kids! (And birds)
love.gif

Love all the photos! Really makes me wish I got the *chicken bug* when mine were small! Oh well, there's always grandkids, right?
tongue.png

Quote:
I should have added "with Grandma, some looky-loo chickens and a bunch of junk in the background" to the last one. Yipes! Obviously I'm no photographer.

I guess technically he's not with the chickens, but I still think it's a cute pic
smile.png
It's amazing how time flies! (This was taken 2 years ago with my original 5 hens)

IMG_0645.jpg

Quote:
I should have added "with Grandma, some looky-loo chickens and a bunch of junk in the background" to the last one. Yipes! Obviously I'm no photographer.

I wouldn't worry about the *junk* hun. Many of us have some somewheres around. Personally, I didn't even notice....your son and Cutie stole the show for me!
big_smile.png

Here is our youngest daughter Beth, holding Delicate Flower, 1 of 3 Ameraucana's. Our two girls LOVE the chicks and want to hold them constantly like they are baby dolls. The chicks struggle at first, but give in, and submit to being petted and loved on. Adorable.

Back
Top Bottom