Kiki's 2nd Annual Tea Party -tonight!

Pics
OMG y’all it is not that bad lol I actually LOVED it and want to do it again lol the one I went to though was super fancy and expensive (when I got my nails done for the wedding) and so it was EXPERIENCE LOL

Thebest part was the relaxation room with the lounge chairs and music and dark :love :lau but the one I got they even massaged your feet and put this oil stuff on them and hot stones and I think they did it for hands too maybe. It was incredible.

I was embarrassed at first or thought I would be cause cause my feet are kinda nasty and my nails are so short, I never do this stuff, but the girl I got was really nice and she actually said I had nice, deep nail beds so they looked longer than they were.

Anyway, highly recommend. Idk if I’d do just any old pedicure at some random place but if you ever have a chance to go to a fancy spa or anything, it’s INCREDIBLE LOL and I am the most easily embarrassed of all cause at least y’all actually take care of your feet 😂
After reading this "my first time experience" story.
I think this is the wrong thread to be in.

Schedule the appointment.
Have him cremated so you can give the chickens the ashes to fish bathe in.
How could you!!! That’s my little boo boo
200.gif

After reading this "my first time experience" story.
I think this is the wrong thread to be in.
:lau dont worry, Moony! You don’t have to get a pedicure to be here 😂❤️

I loved it though especially since my calves are so tight and I forgot they massage your legs too not just feet so it felt great cause my muscles are always so tight and painful hahah

OMG y’all it is not that bad lol I actually LOVED it and want to do it again lol the one I went to though was super fancy and expensive (when I got my nails done for the wedding) and so it was EXPERIENCE LOL

Thebest part was the relaxation room with the lounge chairs and music and dark :love :lau but the one I got they even massaged your feet and put this oil stuff on them and hot stones and I think they did it for hands too maybe. It was incredible.

I was embarrassed at first or thought I would be cause cause my feet are kinda nasty and my nails are so short, I never do this stuff, but the girl I got was really nice and she actually said I had nice, deep nail beds so they looked longer than they were.

Anyway, highly recommend. Idk if I’d do just any old pedicure at some random place but if you ever have a chance to go to a fancy spa or anything, it’s INCREDIBLE LOL and I am the most easily embarrassed of all cause at least y’all actually take care of your feet 😂
-no pic of “plane” just yet…
-one of my college buddy’s, she was really into feet…(giggles) she really liked my feet back then too.
- being a licensed message therapist for over a decade now, feet are a fascinating barameter on the health of the body as a whole… eastern medicine has wisdom…

-no pic of “plane” just yet…
-one of my college buddy’s, she was really into feet…(giggles) she really liked my feet back then too.
- being a licensed message therapist for over a decade now, feet are a fascinating barameter on the health of the body as a whole… eastern medicine has wisdom…
Wait really!? I wonder what my feet would say then? 🤔:oops:

Back
Top Bottom