Kiki's 2nd Annual Tea Party -tonight!

Pics
Ohhhhhhh whoops!!! 😂🙈 well oh well hahah it a huge place so 😂
Please don't ever feel like you have to answer any question I ask. That is why I phrase my questions like, if you don't mind or if I may ask. Just because I am interested in knowing doesn't mean you have to give out information you are uncomfortable divulging. I promise my feelings won't be hurt, you can tell me mind my own darn business. :lau :lau

We used to do vacations in myrtle beach with my Mom's sister and her family, so yes I know that area of South Carolina well. Some really great memories. I always thought that would be a great summer job, doing anything in Myrtle Beach and getting paid for the summer. I remember the beach being tiny pebbles and all the kids looking for sharks teeth. And when they opened a water park and all us girls lost the top of our swim suits on some big water slide. :lau :lau
Really great memories, I am wishing I was there now.
You are going to have a great time @TheDawg. :love:celebrate
Those sound like amazing memories!! :love we have never been before, it’s our first time, but so far are having fun!! I, of course, want to go to the Alligator Adventure place and maybe a helicopter ride. 😁 the grands want to do deep sea fishing but we don’t know if that’s a good idea with littles but there is a dolphin tour too. And we are going to go mini golfing I think

Please don't ever feel like you have to answer any question I ask. That is why I phrase my questions like, if you don't mind or if I may ask. Just because I am interested in knowing doesn't mean you have to give out information you are uncomfortable divulging. I promise my feelings won't be hurt, you can tell me mind my own darn business. :lau :lau
Thank you :love I don’t mind though, I share tons of info anyway 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom