Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone is blessed with your tenacity or genetics! That's awesome that you did that and kept it off. You can definitely be proud of that - it's a real accomplishment!
Very true! I have a friend who has...oh I dont know what you call it...trouble with weight because of genetics? She tries to keep it down as much as she can, but the odds are still against her when it comes to that. Her mom also is a breast cancer survivor, and because of her meds and genetics she has issues too. Gene's play a role...not saying that gives you an excuse to be overly overweight, but still...

Very true! I have a friend who has...oh I dont know what you call it...trouble with weight because of genetics? She tries to keep it down as much as she can, but the odds are still against her when it comes to that. Her mom also is a breast cancer survivor, and because of her meds and genetics she has issues too. Gene's play a role...not saying that gives you an excuse to be overly overweight, but still...
I also use dieting as a prime example of the difference between "simple" and "easy". Losing weight is simple. Burn more than you eat. Losing weight is not easy. I like my food too much and I have a hard time with motivation to lose the weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom