Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Does a Dbl-take sideways glance)
Exsqeeze me? Backing Powder?

You have totally misread my sincere curiosity.
I have a very mechanically inclined brain.
I thrive on details.
My track record in all forums since I first hopped into a BBS (GreatLake FreeNet) with a 2400 baud rate modem & win95 486sx PC is quite far from the definition of being a sphincter muscle toward any user.
I still have.
A pilot's license is still on my bucket list, specifically Rotorhead. I know what it takes to get your license. Especially if you happen to be aiming for multi engine cert or may already have it. Shoot there is also VFR/IFR cert that takes extra training.

So if I in the future are perceived by you to be even remotely in the direction of a "jerk" please recalibrate your eyeballs. Because watching you and couple other folks with your sense of silliness over the last couple weeks mixed in with the sincere questions or comments then in a following post more silliness I have learned to go-back and read a page or two "just to make sure I got the joke"..... And I have enjoyed the humour to a great deal & look forward to it continued ebb n flow in these threads.

Well crap. That was alot longer then I expected. /Lowers head

Sorry for the long winded reply y'all.

I'm gonna go finish the Hutch & Harpoon Mod to my trucks fuel tank now.
/Peace out!
For the record I didn’t think you were rude at all, just curious and wanting to talk planes, and I’m not quite sure how that conclusion was reached :confused: :idunno

Look what I just bought.
20200906_180536.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom