Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an unpleasant experience this afternoon. Found an egg sitting in a dark corner of the yard. Figured that I wouldn't take a chance since I hadn't looked at that particular spot in a while. I figured that it was good. I threw it at the ground and it popped rather loudly shooting the nastiness across the yard. A disgusting black yolk and blue grey albumin. Has anyone had an egg pop like a gun shot? Rather sharp and definitely loud. Glad it didn't pop when I picked it up.
Better clean the nastiness off the ground or apply lots of vinegar so your chickens/other animals will not get infected by the bacteria and mould spores.

It's cooler today than yesterday. It's only 109 so far.
HeatDying.gif

Well I’ve got about an hour more sun before it goes behind the neighbors tree.....i just took a short swim in the pool to cool off....I couldn’t find the thermometer so I’m not sure what the water temp is down to but I’m guessing it’s still around 70
It got all the way up to 65°F here at 9 Am. It is down to 52°F now and dropping. Someone needs to tell @Wickedchicken6 to turn her fan off. The wind is howling in from the north bringing her cold temps with it.

Had an unpleasant experience this afternoon. Found an egg sitting in a dark corner of the yard. Figured that I wouldn't take a chance since I hadn't looked at that particular spot in a while. I figured that it was good. I threw it at the ground and it popped rather loudly shooting the nastiness across the yard. A disgusting black yolk and blue grey albumin. Has anyone had an egg pop like a gun shot? Rather sharp and definitely loud. Glad it didn't pop when I picked it up.
When I was a kid, we used to hunt for old eggs and toss them. The best were the ones that exploded in mid flight. The worst were the ones that exploded in your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom