Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to visit hooters weekly back in the old days before the quality went down and the prices went up!!!
A silly Hooter's story:
Years ago we were on vacation, on the day we were to head home, I woke up in horrible back pain. DH had to help me dress!! We got into the truck, knowing we had hours of driving ahead of us.
Being a NOLA girl and not caring about the time, I mentioned I would need a few drinks to get all the way home. The first thing we saw around 11 AM was a Hooter's, so we stopped. At the door a lovely young girl asked if we needed a table.
No we answered at the same time, "we are just here for the drinks". She led us to the bar with a very strange look on her poor face, where we sat and drank a Margarita followed by a few tequila shot chasers.
We got some odd looks going out the door to the truck, but I made it home without crying or have to go to the hospital. ( I may have picked up some beer for the ride as well )
:confused: :oops:

And to get snow yet...brrr!!! Do you normally get a lot of snow or mainly cold?
It depends on the year. So far this year I have had almost 49" of snow. It would not be surprising to get another 40" by the end of December. I normally see a low of -30°F at some point during the winter. This year the lowest has been -10°F on Feb 5th.

1599536990252.png

What are you looking so surprised for, featherhead? It was an innocent inquiry! 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom