Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disingenuous?

We were talking about flying to the U.S. on vacation. And that it is not possible at this moment in time because of the new restrictions. Which is a fact and not my private opinion.

Regarding the European countries at the moment constructing the new energy supply, you might want to educate yourself and read about it using various newspapers etc.

But I did not want to elaborate further as this is a party thread. I did not quote anybody (why would I?) but stated what it is, a party thread.

I do not see where any of this would call for your nasty "disingenuous".

You might want to read more closely and not insinuate before dishing out.

And as obviously @Kiki as the party hostess and 7 others applauded Cindy's "disingenuous" post, I will not bother you any longer with my presence.

Stay safe @all.

LF

And as obviously @Kiki as the party hostess and 7 others applauded Cindy's "disingenuous" post, I will not bother you any longer with my presence.

Stay safe @all.

LF

Don’t be like that. 7 people out of a zillion who probably just click the like button out of habit. Both of you just shake it off & let me buy you a drink. 🍺🍷🍸🧃☕️(You want a beer? Wine? Martini? Juice box? Cuppa coffee?)

20200908_141917.jpg

I hope you know that I’m telling you this from a gentle place of concern.... This obsessed stalker thing you’ve got going on is a little creepy. Play just a little hard to get girl, or you’re going to scare him away.:oops:
I'm sorry -- I didn't mean to creep anyone out. Just playing along with the, "in love and stalking Carp," thing.
My apologies. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom