Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Do you really want to spend money to necropsy a chick that was not even from your own flock?

Malposition, and unabsorbed yolk. Even so, the chick should have been able to complete an external pip. The neck and head position look perfectly normal to me. A lot of liquid in that shell. Did you do a salt test to calibrate the hygrometer?

Do you really want to spend money to necropsy a chick that was not even from your own flock?

Malposition, and unabsorbed yolk. Even so, the chick should have been able to complete an external pip. The neck and head position look perfectly normal to me.
Yes and no. I would like an answer if possible.

Malposition, and unabsorbed yolk. Even so, the chick should have been able to complete an external pip. The neck and head position look perfectly normal to me. A lot of liquid in that shell. Did you do a salt test to calibrate the hygrometer?
I am
100 percent positive this was not because a fault with the bator.

Some of liquid in the shell is the water I put in it.

Back
Top Bottom