Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
HA! Ty ty (For the noob here).
Haha no problem!!! Didn’t want you to be like “WAIT!? I’m not supposed to ask questions about anything!? :th

😂🤣

OH!!!

You need fainting couch reference too!!!

When dear, sweet, @Sapphire Sebright found us, she was quite frequently shocked beyond belief (mostly by @BantyChooks and @honanbm 😜) so @BantyChooks loaned her (gave?) a virtual fainting couch. Poor sweet gal hardly needs it these days though.

Not sure yet if that is a good thing or a bad thing lol

Haha no problem!!! Didn’t want you to be like “WAIT!? IM not supposed to ask questions about anything!? :th

😂🤣

OH!!!

When dear, sweet, @Sapphire Sebright found us, she was quite frequently shocked beyond belief (mostly by @BantyChooks and @honanbm 😜) so @BantyChooks loaned her (gave?) a virtual fainting couch. Poor sweet gal hardly needs it these days though.

haha. Not a problem. I'm not afraid to ask questions. Or stumble into a special nook of the interwebs unbeknownst to me that it has way, way, WAY more context than I first appreciated. And Wit. And humour. And banter.

And pictures of gorgeous, powerful...sometimes dirty, sometimes just out of the water...tractors and farm equipment.

Haha no problem!!! Didn’t want you to be like “WAIT!? I’m not supposed to ask questions about anything!? :th

😂🤣

OH!!!

We've slowly drug her to the dark side.

We love our sweet innocent Saffy though. 🤗

haha. Not a problem. I'm not afraid to ask questions. Or stumble into a special nook of the interwebs unbeknownst to me that it has way, way, WAY more context than I first appreciated. And Wit. And humour. And banter.

And pictures of gorgeous, powerful...sometimes dirty, sometimes just out of the water...tractors and farm equipment.
You’re brave for jumping in like that!! :D :love

This crew is a good one though!! The party threads especially crack me up!

And who puts tractors in water!? 😱😜

I’ve gathered these are special tractors though 😂🤣

I'm learning fast. There's a fine line between danger and dungeon.
You came back for more?
Welcome to the dark side of the camp fire. Grab a beer and have a sit.
As for mint...a very kind offer. I have a bush of it (no joke, probably a good 2-3ft tall bush) growing. I'm gonna experiment and see what I can fabricate.
Chickens scratch. If they don't eat a plant outright, they tend to scratch the roots out.

Lay logs, sticks, branches down and add mulch to the top of it. The heavy stuff will protect the roots. Pile up the mulch and you and the chickens will gets lots of exercise. Rinse and repeat. Add logs to the top to keep mulch in when you get tired.

Some people use chicken wire. It works.

@WhatTheDuckingDuck now I want brownies and it's too hot to bake. Hold the pixies, I've got to adult. I blame you. On the bright side, I've got Blue Bell. :wee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom