Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to their parents?
1594593875433.png

@KDOGG331 ! Looking in my reactions recieved thing I saw something very strange.... on one day May 8 2020 o received 5!!! Mad faces!!! What on earth! 5!!! Of them! In one day! I've only received 6 in all!!! And 5 in one day from you!!! That's 83.33333333333% of them!!! All on a matter of minutes!!! Llke what's your issue!!! 5 of them! From one person! In a matter of minutes!!! Like am I really that annoying!!! Plus it was all I one thread!!! (Btw @Kiki every single mad face I've ever received was on one of your guess when well get to a certain amount of posts... never going on one again...) you ruined my perfect tract record! Does the court of Batty work in this area? I need legal counseling!!! I could sue for millions!!! My account is scarred!!! I may have to start a new one!!! And then I would lose my 172 points and all my reactions and messages!!! Lol

What in the world is this crap?
@KDOGG331 ! Looking in my reactions recieved thing I saw something very strange.... on one day May 8 2020 o received 5!!! Mad faces!!! What on earth! 5!!! Of them! In one day! I've only received 6 in all!!! And 5 in one day from you!!! That's 83.33333333333% of them!!! All on a matter of minutes!!! Llke what's your issue!!! 5 of them! From one person! In a matter of minutes!!! Like am I really that annoying!!! Plus it was all I one thread!!! (Btw @Kiki every single mad face I've ever received was on one of your guess when well get to a certain amount of posts... never going on one again...) you ruined my perfect tract record! Does the court of Batty work in this area? I need legal counseling!!! I could sue for millions!!! My account is scarred!!! I may have to start a new one!!! And then I would lose my 172 points and all my reactions and messages!!! Lol
Quit cry babyin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom