Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Yeeaaaassss. Protein shots all day everyday.
Ikr! Change your diet change your life! I used to sling pizza, it was a buffet, real busy place, so when you had the opportunity to shovel pizza in your face you did. Like real busy. I I would walk 15000 steps on the worst ones. I moved to rural IA and cook at home. 1000 times better for the body.

Nooo! Carbs weigh you down! Carbs are quick energy, you must use them right away. Protein is the way to go.
Wait really!? I thought I always heard like marathon runners and stuff carb load the night before marathons??? And I thought protein and veggies were good after working out to rebuild?

Ikr! Change your diet change your life! I used to sling pizza, it was a buffet, real busy place, so when you had the opportunity to shovel pizza in your face you did. Like real busy. I I would walk 15000 steps on the worst ones. I moved to rural IA and cook at home. 1000 times better for the body.
Yep...I love you.

Wait really!? I thought I always heard like marathon runners and stuff carb load the night before marathons??? And I thought protein and veggies were good after working out to rebuild?
Don't listen to her.
Her ways do not apply to you.

That's MY shirt!
If the back said I peed my pants... It would be perfect.

If they made it in a tank top form I'd buy it immediately.
I swear some of these ads are super targeted! I think they read what we write in here.
Seriously.. The man scaping ad keeps popping up. The clothing ones are showing me yoga pants...

Back
Top Bottom