Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
If you feel sick, put it down. It's not like you have to eat it.
I mean, it isn't like you're a Type 1 diabetic and took insulin for it, right?
Yeah true!!! But it’s just when I get that close to the end and it’s already like basically melted anyway, I hate to put it back in the freezer or toss it haha

or heres a bigger couch!
1591421362585.png

No your phone will pick up conversation. Pay attention to the ads. I was talking to a friend about a dog named Avera, then I was getting ads for Avera hospital. This was an in person convo.
I’ve heard of that!! I have my mic and camera and other permissions turned off on most apps for this very reason lol

I know I know. Need to work on that. :oops:

I forgot I also ate that pint yesterday but then I felt really sick. I decided I can’t do that anymore.

Been getting sick lately when I get near the end of them lol
I hope you puke the next time you eat quarts of ice cream or whatever the hell you eat everyday.

No.
There is no short version.

Do you have yoga pants and can you touch your toes?

I have yoga pants... but they do not belong to me... I can touch my toes but I prefer others touch them for me...

I had a turkey poult and chicken chick giving my toes a lot of attention earlier today...

Was that yoga? ... FYI none of us was wearing yoga pants or proper pants of any sort.., I had on skivies , but the birds were letting the fluff hang free ... in case that matters

Back
Top Bottom