Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
I love water!!! But also tea 😂🤣

And awww that sucks 😭😭 you can’t put anti itch cream or something on them? Haha

Mine are decent I think and I’m tall but I do have random dings and scratches and stuff constantly 😂🤣 and I need to remember to shave 🙈

I love shorts usually, they’re so comfy, and sometimes it’s too hot for pants, but I don’t wear super short ones and I could never wear a bikini. Have to keep my thighs covered at least 😂🤣

Well I think imma buy shorts and sunbathe in my front yard (I have no neighbors I can see with my eyes only with binos) I tan decently so I may try that this year and hope they don’t look as bad as my current pale legs.

it never bothered me before til I got pregnant and the doctors and nurses were like what’s wrong with your legs?? (All while staring at my hoohaa) Ever since then I’m like: I’ll just appear modest with my clothes 🤣
I just choked on my protein shake.

Well I think imma buy shorts and sunbathe in my front yard (I have no neighbors I can see with my eyes only with binos) I tan decently so I may try that this year and hope they don’t look as bad as my current pale legs.
Tan for win.

I have far too often seen both men and women in shorts that should never be seen in shorts.
I saw this one today.
Hush.
I had to take the picture because I was thinking to myself if this woman has the balls to wear shorts then I should have the balls to wear shorts.
IMG_20200530_102312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom