Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Acclimation complete.

Meet "Molluskque". Princess Gerald's new housekeeping service. Poor feller is all torn up. Looks like he fought in the war of 1812. I couldn't leave him at the pet store.
20200719_154753.jpg

Milk as something to drink is disgusting. Even more disgusting is a squirt of hot milk straight from the teat. I spit it out immediately.
It's ok. :hugs
For me, it must be the milk, the whole milk and nothing but the milk...so help me God.

I've never drank hot milk from the cow. (I'd probably spit it out too!)
By the time I got done milking, I just wanted to get away from the furnace! :barnie

Milk is necessary for many cooked items and of course hot cocoa. Good whipped cream is wonderful.

Milk as something to drink is disgusting. Even more disgusting is a squirt of hot milk straight from the teat. I spit it out immediately.
I used to drink half a gallon of milk a day (store bought cow's milk) but it's been so long since I've had it I doubt I could drink any now. It tastes so cow-ey.
Fresh whipped cream is delightful though.

What a weekend! Remind me not to join one of @Kiki parties when I have this much work to do. :D Recap: Cleared land, hit old well and TWO yellow jacket nests, leveled land, installed a back up through the wall AC unit, trimmed sucker branches on I don’t know how many oaks, had to rerun the electric fence to the coops twice and I still have to cut up several small trees and get them into a burn pile because of the damn yellow jackets (We couldn’t get the excavator near the nests). Had to feed everyone and get some pool time in too.
I’m at least 60 pages behind now but I will catch up! :D
it might take me till next Friday but I’ll do it!!

Back
Top Bottom