Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
No, wait... okay, the "ch" sound like you find in "cheese" is closer, but not technically exact.
The German "ch," like in kuchen, is... odd. It's kind of like a very, very hard "h" sound.
Sort of like you're hacking up a hairball, or something.
Sort of....
Does anyone here speak German? Is this correct?
Uh-oh, uh-oh!
1595216481593.png

Why do I keep making you sad!?
Gah! *Guilt feelings.*
Sorry....

My friends just finally left like 11:30 haha we had so much fun! We literally hung here after the beach for like 4 hours 😂🤣

They got to hold some chickens too and we hung on the deck for a while then inside. We even got pizza :lau :love

Definitely needed it. :D

I’m soooo tired though. I gotta shower and get the salt off. Still haven’t done that. Then I might try to catch up but I honestly might just go to bed 😂🤣

I remember being SO grateful when Mom found those spongy rollers. The hard plastic ones were a BEAST to sleep in ... but every Saturday, we wore 'em to bed so we'd have sausage curls for church. It was required!
Lol, I cut the bottoms out of Campbell's soup cans and used those as rollers to straighten the waves out of my hair. I could sleep if I bslanced just so on thd roller on thd back of my head and didn't move .... so glad when I got z job snd could sfford a blos dryer snd curling iron! 🤣

Lol, I cut the bottoms out of Campbell's soup cans and used those as rollers to straighten the waves out of my hair. I could sleep if I bslanced just so on thd roller on thd back of my head and didn't move .... so glad when I got z job snd could sfford a blos dryer snd curling iron! 🤣
Missing the "A" key a bit, I see....
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who has that problem from time to time.
I have fat fingers....
Not saying that you do, though! No, not at all, please don't take it like that!

Missing the "A" key a bit, I see....
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who has that problem from time to time.
I have fat fingers....
Not saying that you do, though! No, not at all, please don't take it like that!
You just might be one of the funniest people on BYC.

Back
Top Bottom