Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Oh and the power finally came back on like 20 minutes ago.... as soon as I left to go charge my phone šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ and as soon as my dad was about to go turn on the generator lol it was out for about 4 hours.

Makes no sense to me though because we barely even had any storm at all and it was sunny within an hour yet it went out but yet when weā€™ve had far worse storms it stays on. :confused:

He makes fun of my faker chickens all the time.
The bantams!? I love mine. :love they make me laugh lol theyā€™re my funky little crew šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ„° the Brabanters and the bantam Cochins. Between the crazy hair dos on the Brabanters and the crazy feathered feet on the Cochins plus the whole groupā€™s tiny runty size, we always die laughing looking at them :lau no individual names yet but they are collectively known as ā€œThe Punksā€ LOL

Oh and the power finally came back on like 20 minutes ago.... as soon as I left to go charge my phone šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ and as soon as my dad was about to go turn on the generator lol it was out for about 4 hours.

Makes no sense to me though because we barely even had any storm at all and it was sunny within an hour yet it went out but yet when weā€™ve had far worse storms it stays on. :confused:
Sometimes it just takes bad luck for a transformer to blow or a power line to come down.

Read this the other day;

ā€œA human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.ā€

Read this the other day;

ā€œA human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.ā€
What dummy came up with that hogwash? šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

It's windy here. We got some rain earlier, too.
The clouds looked like white and gray vent fluff... like a massive Poppy was meandering across the sky.
If I was smarter... and... a better writer, I'd write stuff for money and dang sure use your analogy "like a massive Poppy meandering across the sky... :thumbsup

My analogies are always stupid and juvenile. For example I wrote once, "When he sold that lawnmower, he got screwed like a tied up goat". :eek:

Doesn't have the family friendly ring as your Poppy analogy! :love

Just thought I'd point that out.....

Back
Top Bottom