Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Pics
*shudder* Don't like is mild. I'll eat most things, but mustard is nasty.
I agree about plain mustard but for some reason LOVE good honey mustard 😂🤣 the one at the diner I went to was made in house and served with their sweet potato fries and man was it good! :love :drool

Not the good stuff! :lau
Yes, even the "good stuff". I've had people serve me food and had me discreetly spit it out only to hear them say, "You can't even taste the mustard!"

Oh, yes, you can. My roommate gave me a pretzel snack once and said, "Here, try this!"
Trusting him, I popped it in my mouth and you should have seen him laugh as I spat it out and went to try to wash the taste out of my mouth. It was honey mustard flavour.

Yes, even the "good stuff". I've had people serve me food and had me discreetly spit it out only to hear them say, "You can't even taste the mustard!"

Oh, yes, you can. My roommate gave me a pretzel snack once and said, "Here, try this!"
Trusting him, I popped it in my mouth and you should have seen him laugh as I spat it out and went to try to wash the taste out of my mouth. It was honey mustard flavour.
:lau :gig :lau you must really hate it then! Was the snack those Combo things? Cause those are nasty 😂🤣 have you ever had the Sweet Baby Rays “honey mustard dipping sauce” the sauce not the dressing. It seriously doesn’t taste like mustard 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom