Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Coyotes make my hair stand up.
We have 3 or 4 packs around us. They yep and yap at each other all night. I like it but ya hate them. Theyve came right up in the yard in broad daylight to kill birds. We have a lot of predators here but not enough prey.
Too bad trapping went out of style.

That’s a popular sport these days. All I need is some night vision for one of my rifles and I could do it.
Up here you can't hardly pay someone to do it any more. 10 years ago you could see fence hangers on your trip to town.
We have pigs that have made their way into southern Mo. So I'm expecting that to get popular here soon.

Up here you can't hardly pay someone to do it any more. 10 years ago you could see fence hangers on your trip to town.
We have pigs that have made their way into southern Mo. So I'm expecting that to get popular here soon.
We are overrun with pigs here. They do a lot of damage so everyone is after them.

I'm gonna have fun with this. I'm gonna drag you out in the hollows one night.
Hate to burst your bubble, but I've beat you to it.

I go out at night and sit in the pasture with a lawn chair, night vision monocular, spotlight and rifle. Currently take the .22 LR but would like to have a nice .243 to trick out for yotes.

Put a good dent in them last year. We'll see how many come around once the weather starts to turn this year.

We used to have a bounty on them here. $75/head. That helped the population. Then *expletive* people started going over to the Highlands and shooting them. They'd then bring them here and turn them in for the bounty. Once word of that got out, the bounty was lifted. Now they're out of control again.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I've beat you to it.

I go out at night and sit in the pasture with a lawn chair, night vision monocular, spotlight and rifle. Currently take the .22 LR but would like to have a nice .243 to trick out for yotes.

Put a good dent in them last year. We'll see how many come around once the weather starts to turn this year.
That would be so fun! .243 would do the trick. I only have 2.5 acres with neighbors not to far away so I can’t risk sending a bullet into someone’s house to hunt them at night.

Back
Top Bottom