Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I've changed my dog shot regimen because of shot reaction. I now vaccinate at 7 and 9 weeks and then booster at 6 months. I do not vaccinate for Leptosporosis until 6 months.
There seem to be quite a few people now, even some breeders and vets, practicing and recommending minimal vaccination protocols and/or titer testing instead (after the initial shots of course) but I have not read the details on it so I don’t know if it’s similar to what you do or not. But it makes some sense to me. Except around here the titer test would probably be more than the actual shot. But I guess it’s about the health not cost but still.

For real.

Just found out last night my aunt is being sent home on hospice. Trying to figure out how to scrape together the money and a way to get to see her. She's 800+ miles away.

Shut this $h*t down Kiki.
Holy shit!!! So sorry! :hugs I hope you can go see her!!! :fl

Kiki!! Close this thread before something else happens!!

Where is she anyhow!? She’s never absent like this! I hope she’s okay! Hope the Cursed Thread didn’t get her :fl

12 weeks, the correct age.

Thanks dawg. I know he will be. Just having a bad week. 😪
I blame kiki. :old
To my knowledge the vaccination of puppies (dogs and cats mostly) has gone way overboard starting to early in life while the motherly antibodies impede the "correct" reaction anyway, so these early vaccinations are in vain. And they nowadays combine too many vaccinations in one shot, the same goes for children.

To my knowledge the vaccination of puppies (dogs and cats mostly) has gone way overboard starting to early in life while the motherly antibodies impede the "correct" reaction anyway, so these early vaccinations are in vain. And they nowadays combine too many vaccinations in one shot, the same goes for children.
I think if/when I ever get another dog I will look into minimal vaccinations and see if it’s a thing here. Or else I’ll just rescue an older dog and not have to deal with it.

I think if/when I ever get another dog I will look into minimal vaccinations and see if it’s a thing here. Or else I’ll just rescue an older dog and not have to deal with it.
Rabies is important, but every 3-4 years is enough. The usual yearly vaccination is not only unnecessary but leaves the dogs really sick.

12 weeks, the correct age.

Thanks dawg. I know he will be. Just having a bad week. 😪
I blame kiki. :old
I have missed this whole week so I have no clue what the heck has been going on.

Can we continue this party for one more week?

I just don't think I am going to be able to party come tomorrow.
My days are just too damn swamped right now.

Back
Top Bottom