Kinda aggravated.....Rant

She's really lucky to have such a good friend there for her.
thumbsup.gif
:thumbsup

As an RN, she is well aware of resources and avenues to take to get herself and kids out of that situation. Sometimes, that person has to "hit bottom" before the lightbulb comes on and then they can come back up.

She and, especially the kids, are very lucky to have you and your dh.
hugs.gif

You *may* be the enabler now.. but if you tell her that kids cannot come to the house when they are sick, or at least if she gives you appropriate notice, then, in my eyes, you are not. What you are doing for this woman is great. you are being a great friend to her. She needs some sort of stability in her life. You and your DH are that stability.

Quote:
This is how it is with my son in law, My daughter says he won't watch the baby so I end up sitting.Incompetent Boob!
anyway to OP just tell her your not watching them when they are sick and she better get used to it cause in a year that 4yr old will be in kindergarten and they will send him back home if she sends him to school sick.
Your way too nice! I've been stuck doing these things too I swear sometimes I must have Softy written on my forehead.

Back
Top Bottom