Kinda new

Aithon

Chirping
May 12, 2021
Oklahoma
I've lurked around the forums for a long time but never made an account or anything
So hi, I'm a bit new to chicken keeping, only had my flock for about 3 years so I'm still learning the ins and outs
I only have 3 adult chickens right now, I lost my other 2 a couple years ago and wasn't able to get any more til now. But I just hatched a couple chicks last week, and plan on getting 4-5 more this week.
I mostly have chickens as pets since I'm not a fan of eggs, the eggs go to family. I just enjoy watching chickens do chicken things.
Besides chickens, I have a cat, rabbit, and snake.

Got some pictures of my chickens of course
my 3 older chickens enjoying some sun and the chicks first time outside

chickens1.jpg

20210513_182359.jpg

I've lurked around the forums for a long time but never made an account or anything
So hi, I'm a bit new to chicken keeping, only had my flock for about 3 years so I'm still learning the ins and outs
I only have 3 adult chickens right now, I lost my other 2 a couple years ago and wasn't able to get any more til now. But I just hatched a couple chicks last week, and plan on getting 4-5 more this week.
I mostly have chickens as pets since I'm not a fan of eggs, the eggs go to family. I just enjoy watching chickens do chicken things.
Besides chickens, I have a cat, rabbit, and snake.

Got some pictures of my chickens of course
my 3 older chickens enjoying some sun and the chicks first time outside

View attachment 2671097

View attachment 2671098
:celebrate:woot:celebrate:welcome:celebrate

....Just in case no one has til you that yet!:)

Back
Top Bottom