~~KINGDOMS OF CYRENE~~ RP (Need Players)

"Just two," he answered calmly.

Sean jumped in after her.

She handed him the coins and put the rest in her satchel.

She dove under the water and hid behind a boulder that was half in the water.

"Thank you, dear," he said lastly before returning to his chores behind the counter.

Sean ended up losing her trail and decided to stop, still treading the water. He glanced all around him to see if there was any sign of where she went.

"Thank you, dear," he said lastly before returning to his chores behind the counter.

Sean ended up losing her trail and decided to stop, still treading the water. He glanced all around him to see if there was any sign of where she went.

Figuring it was too early to go to her room now, she just stayed at the bar.

She swam up behind him and said "Boo!" loudly in his ear.

Figuring it was too early to go to her room now, she just stayed at the bar.

She swam up behind him and said "Boo!" loudly in his ear.

A man approached her from an unknown location and helped himself to the stool next to her. "Hello, gorgeous," he said calmly. "Can I buy you a drink?" The man looked middle class and had good hygiene.

Sean jumped nearly out of the water and he bashed his head on a rock, which was stationed above him.

A man approached her from an unknown location and helped himself to the stool next to her. "Hello, gorgeous," he said calmly. "Can I buy you a drink?" The man looked middle class and had good hygiene.

Sean jumped nearly out of the water and he bashed his head on a rock, which was stationed above him.

She looked up at the stranger beside her. "No thanks, I've just had one," she lied calmly.

She gasped when he hit his head and swam in front of him to see if he was OK.

She looked up at the stranger beside her. "No thanks, I've just had one," she lied calmly.

She gasped when he hit his head and swam in front of him to see if he was OK.

He smiled softly. "Okay. My name is Emrick. Are you from here?"

Clearly he was alright from the impact since all he did was laugh hard at himself for his misdeed.

Back
Top Bottom