kitchen aide chopper

pbjmaker

Crowing
11 Years
May 9, 2008
Central Iowa
We got a kitchen aide chopper for Christmas and it worked great the first 3 or 4 times we used it. Went to use it tonight and nada. Anyone else have one of these and have they held up well for you?

We have the mixer too and it still seems to work fine and I know people have had the mixer for years and years.

A little annoyed about it since I went with that brand because of it's reputation. Now I am going to have to find the stupid reciept
rant.gif

Cuisinart makes the best food processor if that's what you're talking about. Our Kitchen Aide mixer has worked great for years. Even though they aren't made as well as they used to be. Lot more nylon gears. They used to be all metal gears.

Quote:
The Kitchen Aid has a bunch of attachments available and the chopper is one of them. I also want the ravioli maker attachment. And the pasta roller one, and the juicer one.....

I have a kitchen aide too. My DH bought it for me a few years ago as a Christmas present. I love it. I use it mainly for making cakes and homemade icing. I also used the attachment to grind meat for sausage and it worked fine.

Thanks. I wondered what that was. We got the juicing attachment and it works great. For the OP It seems like most of the attachments are a direct drive off the mixer. Maybe a part got misplaced or put together in the wrong sequence. Just a thought. I'm very mechanically inclined so I would just have to figure it out, but it requires hands on.

Quote:
Yep that is what I was referring to.

I have the mixer also and am going to get the attachments eventually (grinder first then pasta maker)

I was able to take it back to Target tonight and exchange it since I didn't have the box anymore. I kept the box for the mixer, but not the chopper. Grrrr.

Well at least this one works - for now
roll.png

Quote:

I have the mixer also and am going to get the attachments eventually (grinder first then pasta maker)

I was able to take it back to Target tonight and exchange it since I didn't have the box anymore. I kept the box for the mixer, but not the chopper. Grrrr.

roll.png

Wow I was totally on the wrong page.
lol.png

Quote:

roll.png

Wow I was totally on the wrong page.
lol.png

Not you - Never!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom