kitchen aide chopper

Glad you got yours exchanged

I had a Cuisinart one that I took back, it always smelled like a burning motor. The new one is fine. But I really really want that new big food processor that they were advertising this Christmas

I have the kitchenaid stand mixer, we just got the food grinder and made some special ground beef with it. The juicer is probably next on my list

Quote:
I have to agree with you here. I have owned both brands of food processors, and the Cuisinart has held up much longer than the Kitchen Aide did. The Kitchen Aide actually had the plastic bust up on it so that it was no longer usable. I think that it made about 2 years or so. The Cuisinart has now been going strong for the best part of ten years.

I love the Kitchen Aide mixer, and I would love to get the pasta maker attachment, plus the grain mill. I don't know of any attachments that fit any of the food processors.

Our Cuisinart food processor is the best. Has been going strong for many, many years.

I also have a Kitchen Aid mixer and it is a true workhorse. I use it to make bread all the time. I have the pasta roller attachment- awesome! Takes a little practice to get the dough just right and work it thru the rollers, but make it a couple times and you'll get it. I also have the meat grinder/sausage stuffer attachment. It's ok if you are going to use it only once in a while. If you plan to use it a lot, it's slow and the stuffer is a real PITA. We bought a dedicated meat grinder and a sausage stuffer. But then, we also tend to make 10-15 pounds of sausage at a time. If you plan on just grinding meat for burgers once in a while, the KA attachment will work.

Back
Top Bottom