Kitten in the Hen House

I feel like crying....I, too, had a kitten who took up residence in the coop, and was fittingly christened "Cooper." Sweetest little cat in the world. He ended up dying a traumatic death, much to the immense sadness of our family. Your precious cat has brought back so many memories. :love Simply too adorable for words. Thanks for posting! :)

~Alex

I'm so sorry to hear about your Cooper!

Just thought I'd share this cute kitten that's decided to take up residence with my hens. I've been calling it Cooper (don't know if it's male/female). The hens have completely accepted Cooper as one of their own. He/she can often be found sleeping on the roof of the coop as well as inside the run curled up next to a hen. There is a small gap at the top of the coop for ventilation and Cooper is just the right size to fit through.

View attachment 1511941
Precious!
I have a puppy named cooper.

I feel like crying....I, too, had a kitten who took up residence in the coop, and was fittingly christened "Cooper." Sweetest little cat in the world. He ended up dying a traumatic death, much to the immense sadness of our family. Your precious cat has brought back so many memories. :love Simply too adorable for words. Thanks for posting! :)

~Alex
Dear Alex,
I am so very sorry for the loss of your kitty. :hugs
We had a traumatic kitty loss this year too and the sadness was immeasurable, so I understand from the very depth of my heart.
Stacey.

Back
Top Bottom