Kitten Pics

The mom looks like the male kittens, the dad is believed to be an orange cat.

The mom is a stray that moved in on my brother's family, she's pretty wild. They moved recently and since they have been caring for the kittens since they were born, they felt obligated to bring them w/ them, but they weren't able to catch the mom. The dominate male cat in the neighborhood is a big orange cat, so they believe he's the dad (although w/ an outside cat I would guess it could be anyone).

They're not mine (even though my brother keeps telling people they are), but I am helping find them homes!

My cat Autumn was a stray. She had the body type of an oriental breed, and was a dilute grey/tan, short-haired Tortie with a white chest, and all 4 paws white. She could've been an Oriental (the breed). Every litter she had-at least 2 kittens looked like they had Siamese blood with short or long fur, and I've kept 2 boys from her last litter. One is an orange tabby, gold eyes, his name is Little One, who doesn't look Oriental, and the other one is like a dingy white light brownish, with very faint stripes on body, which are only slightly darker than body color, while, his ears, tail, one leg, and face (with white blaze) are a dark grey. Three legs are white. His head and the shape of his blue eyes look Oriental. His name is Gypsy. As soon as I get around to learning how to put pics on my computer on here, I will put my pics for show.

By the way--those beautiful white kittens look like Autumn's kittens except all of her white ones were reddish colored, with blue eyes. Gypsy is the only one who is colored differently.

Back
Top Bottom