Ko Shamo & Bantam Asil lockdown day?

I'm so nervous. You'd think this is my first go-round at hatching! Then again, I suppose it is for this particular breed. I've wanted these for so long, so the anticipation is doing me in. Shipped eggs are such a gamble, I began with 8, and cringe every time I have to pull a dud or a quitter. 😕
I started with 12 Malay eggs, I had 3 duds, & 1 quitter. So I had 8 eggs left. 7 chicks hatched out of the 8, which is actually pretty good. My eggs were shipped within one day, so that helped.

I'm so nervous. You'd think this is my first go-round at hatching! Then again, I suppose it is for this particular breed. I've wanted these for so long, so the anticipation is doing me in. Shipped eggs are such a gamble, I began with 8, and cringe every time I have to pull a dud or a quitter. 😕
Yes that is common but it's not anything u ate doing it happens, I bought millie eggs and not to many hatched and I'm very experienced hatching eggs I understand as it is frustrating

Yes that is common but it's not anything u ate doing it happens, I bought millie eggs and not to many hatched and I'm very experienced hatching eggs I understand as it is frustrating
I had a dozen Ko-Shamo eggs shipped. Paid $140 for them, and not a single egg developed. I was lucky that the Breeder shipped out 14 more, free of charge. They just went into the incubator on Friday, so we'll see what happens this time around. I'm pretty experienced with hatching out shipped eggs, but this year my hatch rate has dropped drastically. USPS has been worse than ever.

Back
Top Bottom