L@@K what happened!/Cheepcheep Kitchen

LynnGrigg

Songster
12 Years
Jun 6, 2007
Winston Salem, NC
To all critter lovers...We've been redoing our kitchen since January 3rd. Sorry these photos aren't great... We got this idea straight out of a Better Homes & Garden magazine. I still don't have my curtains up but I can't believe we've pulled this one off. My husband has been great with the general painting,plumbing,electrical, carpentry & flooring. The artwork is my area. We couldn't afford a "real" kitchen redo(20K or more - this one only cost us 2000. The cabinets are 80 years old and beat up so I just decided to have fun and paint over them. It's my happy place. I love to cook. Lynn
kitchen24.jpg

newkitchen6.jpg

newkitchen4-1.jpg

newkitchen3.jpg

newkitchen.jpg

What a super, happy kitchen! Red is my favorite color, so I LOVE IT! One thing for certain; nobody will have a kitchen even close to yours. You could probably make a living customizing kitchens for other folks without a lot of moolah!
big_smile.png
clap.gif
love.gif

you are so talented! Now that is one cheery kitchen in the mornings. You would have to smile getting your coffee now don't you? Good job.

Fantastic work! You really should submit that to some magazine or other..... I am certain you could write an article about it (especially given that it cost so little, everyone loves a gorgeous budget makeover!) and probably recoup almost half your renovation costs.

Great job incorporating the cabinet style into your design. You didn't fight it, you went with it, and it really works!

Stacey

Last edited:
WOW
ep.gif
!!! Looks like a gypsy kitchen! Do you live in a traveling caravan?!? I usually don't like that kind of stuff but your kitchen is beautiful
love.gif

That kitchen is fantastic! You should both be so proud. I think you should send it into Country Living magazine or BHG. Your artwork is really professional and your kitchen is now a one of a kind. The kitchen is the heart of the home and I know you will have much happiness and love in there.

Back
Top Bottom