La Fleche Owners? Considering...

Pics
6 cute chicks out of 10 fertile eggs in winter is nothing to complain about. Congratulations!

I am eager to see how they develop.

This one here looks like a little cockerel to me. You could mark it with a legband to see, if I was right.
View attachment 2579015
Thank you! I don’t band so we’ll see. He was pecking at me through the plexiglass though. Any thoughts on head spots? Some have yellow spots and some don’t.

5571DB21-E608-4DF4-8BF3-7F0645E10CAF.jpeg
5FEC678C-3A3C-4580-B728-714617DFD124.jpeg
32FADDE1-4411-4EDF-B9BF-38FF0DC728C8.jpeg

these little babies found their new home today, so I wanted to show you their sweet faces one more time! 😩

Why did you not keep them?
Well, after I found out about them, I decided to hatch and sell the babies. I am also selling the hatching eggs. I want other people who are interested in rare breeds to have some too. And it can’t hurt to bring back the population a bit, right?
I am sure I will keep some in future, but for now I am happy to spread the love and help the breed.

Well, after I found out about them, I decided to hatch and sell the babies. I am also selling the hatching eggs. I want other people who are interested in rare breeds to have some too. And it can’t hurt to bring back the population a bit, right?
I am sure I will keep some in future, but for now I am happy to spread the love and help the breed.
You are perfectly right to do so, I just thought you would keep the first hatchlings. :)

Back
Top Bottom