Ladies and Gentlemen...

Razadia

The Odd One
11 Years
Apr 7, 2011
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm really, really tired, so I'm being horribly honest. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here on BYC. I'm not leaving or anything, I'm just saying. I have never felt more welcome on a forum than I have here. Everyone is super awesome and always helpful. In truth, I have never reached over 15 posts before and the fact that I am now over 200 and I've stayed this long just proves how great this site is.

Now, I think I'm going to pass out on my laptop for a few hours.

Quote:
don't fall asleep, the party is just starting
wee.gif

PS, I love your siggy Ezio Auditore? Kinda obscure for most here...

Last edited:
Quote:
wee.gif

I'm a short gamer chick that loves chickens, Boyd. Expect the unexpected in my sigg!

Quote:
wee.gif

I'm a short gamer chick that loves chickens, Boyd. Expect the unexpected in my sigg!

and I'm a short bookworm who's as wide as he is tall lol. They made that game into a series of books also.......

Quote:

and I'm a short bookworm who's as wide as he is tall lol. They made that game into a series of books also.......

I still haven't been able to get them.
hmm.png
I want to read them so bad. I've played all three games that are out and I'm waiting on the 4th in November. Hm... maybe I can get them after I sell this next bunch of chicks.....

Back
Top Bottom