Lady Amherst Pheasants

No adults,but lots of chicks.Yeah I've got a few silvers too.Try Bret Fouche in Walkersville,MD,Ken Green in Hagerstown,MD.,
In N.H.,Tony.

Hey Tony. I just came across this thread and was curious. The chicks in the from with the red legs. Ate Are those silvers? I have amherst silver and swinhoe chicks in the same Broder and I can't tell which ate which. They came all in the same box. Thank you

Yes the red legs are silvers.The one in the center is an Amherst,they will have grey legs.I haven't hatched a swinhoe in a while and I forget what they look like.I will be using a new male swinhoe next season.
In N.H.,Tony.

I am looking for a adult male and female lady amherst pheasant. I am new to this site and I hope I am posting this correctly. I am in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
Thank you
Sir I spotted your bird in my backyard, how it has adapted and still lives 8 years later idk but it baffled me greatly I have pictures and I am also in Upper Marlboro md

I am looking for a adult male and female lady amherst pheasant. I am new to this site and I hope I am posting this correctly. I am in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
Thank you
I am replying specifically to the post about the lady Amherst in upper Marlboro md...

Back
Top Bottom