Landscaping

Virgomc

In the Brooder
Jun 2, 2017
my husband would like for me to grow up and over my chicken/goat area to blend into the landscaping. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I was thinking maybe grapevines.
15865316206787985225815433625859.jpg

I live on a flag lot at the lowest grade of the street in a subdivision so everyone can see down.

Are chickens allowed in the subdivision? If not covering isn't going to stop someone from turning you in if they are so inclined.

I don't think I'd go with grapevines. I'd want sunlight in my run to dry things out. Plus my gals like the sun in the winter months. I'd go with Evergreens. Will grow high enough to block them from sight, but still let sunlight in

I don't think I'd go with grapevines. I'd want sunlight in my run to dry things out. Plus my gals like the sun in the winter months. I'd go with Evergreens. Will grow high enough to block them from sight, but still let sunlight in
Thank you. That's a good idea

thanks for the heads up on the deer we put some of those up on a hill couple weeks back. will remember to do that.. I think it will look good to line it.

Back
Top Bottom