Large and bantam polish

Anime2lover

Keeper of tiny dinos
Apr 17, 2019
Are there standard sized and bantam sized polish. My chicken magazine tells me about polish among the normal sized chickens. But the polish is also mentioned in the bantam section. Are there two different polish breeds? And if so, how do you tell the chicks apart?

Yes, there is bantam and standard on the Polish. Standards are bigger, bantams are smaller. ;)

Yes, there is bantam and standard on the Polish. Standards are bigger, bantams are smaller. ;)
Even the chicks are smaller?? My mom got polish chicks. Now I'm wondering which one they are? Same with the older polish we got from someone.

Even the chicks are smaller?? My mom got polish chicks. Now I'm wondering which one they are? Same with the older polish we got from someone.
Bantam chicks will be smaller than standard chicks. Maybe if you post pictures of the group someone could tel you which they are.

From what I've read it is really hard to tell bantam polish chicks from the regular size polish chicks as they are both really small. I just hatched some regular sized polish chicks and was surprised at how small they were.

DDo the bantam polish had the same color varieties? Or is there just a few??
From what I've read it is really hard to tell bantam polish chicks from the regular size polish chicks as they are both really small. I just hatched some regular sized polish chicks and was surprised at how small they were.

I'm not sure, but I think they are all the same. Have you tried doing an internet search for the bantam varieties?

Back
Top Bottom