1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Large black Langshan Roo in NH

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Dontlickthechicks, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Dontlickthechicks

Dontlickthechicks Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2011
    Candia, NH
    I have a pair of black Langshan's, the female wants nothing to do with the Roo and avoids him at all cost. I also have another Roo ( different breed) that is the boss and doesn't let him near any of his hens...' So my Langshan Rooster only has 1 girlfriend and I feel bad for her! He is just beautiful and gentle. He is easily picked up or pet ( my 6 yo carries him around the yard ). I would love to see him go to a great home where he would have his own flock of hens and have plenty of room to roam ( he free ranges most of the day here and always stays near). No short term homes, crowded living conditions, soup pot or cock fighting! I love my pet chickens and just want a more welcoming hen house for him. He is almost 1 year old. Please call Laura @ 603-759-4426[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by