Last night, I had a dream....

wbruder17

Songster
9 Years
Jun 7, 2010
Portland, OR
I actually collected more than 3 eggs one day. And I was VERY excited. There were two up on the shelf where the younger hens used to lay their eggs. And there were about 3-4 in the nest boxes. I dusted them all off and marveled at their sizes.

Looking in my refridgerator just now, I see we only have 2 eggs. I thought, hm... I could have sworn I had a bunch more eggs. (There is just me and the dh in the house, and he diidnt cook any).

I have 20 hens and have been gettin g no more than 3 eggs a day for, it seems like FOREVER now. Molting, yes, yes, I know.

But to actuually DREAM about getting eggs. Crazy. Chickens ave completely ttaken over my life, both in the conscious and the sub-conscious.

Last night I had a dream that a gorilla was loose from the zoo and ripped apart our chickens........................ I wish I could have happy chicken dreams.

I have chicken dreams too - usually really mundane ones about moving their tractor around. I dreamed last night that I saved one from the jaws of a coyote, and then they were all playing in a big puddle
smile.png

I had a dream last night that I was washing chicks and ducklings. I don't know why I was washing them. They weren't dirty.
lau.gif
:lau

I had a dream once, that a coyote/fox thing got into the chick pen in my backyard, and i got out as soon as it was leaving. it attacked me, i killed it, and heard peeping, cut it open, and got all of the babies out of the stomach, and they were all still alive. like, what the heck, right? lol.

I had a dream that I had 12 chicks, I can't remember all the breeds, but I had a RIR and a silkiexmacaw (Weird, right?) It had a silkie body and macaw beak and tail.
Then, my dad sent me to some kind of daycare thing in the army in the middle of a war, which was really weird.
I was only there for a day, but when I went back, my chickies were almost grown up, and kept escaping the brooder and going to the war place.
It was really weird! Then the silkie macaw started talking...

Great thread to start on weirrd chicken dreams!
I don't recall many specifics with mine but my first dream of my chickens was my one roo was perching on my bedroom ceiling but he was huge, like the size of a st. bernard huge! My second dream was that vampires were attacking my chickens. I better stop watching weird movies before bed!
wink.png

Last night I had a dream that Gritty's Trahmas invaded my back yard and started breeding like
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Truly horrifying.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom