Latest neophyte "chick"

littleredhen12

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 25, 2012
Hi fellow members,

I just got five chickens given to me by a "down sizer".

I found this group and got started right away on researching ideas for my girls future home, food, care and also DIY feeders and such. LOVE IT!!

This love for chickens is contagious. My wonderful husband and son jumped right in after they saw me converting our old doghouse into a coop. It is an awesome coop! Way beyond my wildest dreams.
We used almost all re-purposed items for the project and that in itself is such a good feeling!
I have minimal experience with chickens but have been wanting some for years. So, I might be asking a lot of questions.

The girls are in their new home tonight. :)

I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Sincerely,

Little Red Hen 12

Welcome. And we LOVE questions. It is like an ongoing mystery.
wink.png

Greetings from Kansas, littleredhen12, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us and that you and your family have "chicken fever!" Love that you re-purposed the doghouse for your chickens, Best of luck to you!!
woot.gif

and welcome from NC, littleredhen12. Chickens are addictive, let me tell ya. Before you realize what or how it has happened you will have a flock much larger than you ever expected or thought you would have. I have even gotten my hubby addicted to them and ducks. Who can resist a little fluffy butt? Not me that is for sure. Have fun with them and I am sure that there are lots of great people on here that will help you out with all your questions....

Back
Top Bottom