lavender orpington hatching eggs

Are you getting a nice supply right now? I'd like to possibly get some in the next few weeks or so.
Thanks.
they are starting to slow down would take up to 5 days to save another batch I send 18+eggs I put some older eggs that were over 7 days old in my incubator on Feb 2nd and they are all viable on today , the 3rd day. I have a couple hens started going broody this week

Update to the eggs I purchased from @mbrobbins. I just candeled on day 8 and only one had no development out of 16. I am beyond pleased with my purchase. Keep in mind these eggs traveled a long way in the winter months. Thanks again @mbrobbins !!

To give people an example I ordered 12 Leghorn eggs from a hatchery at the same time and also much closer to me I have already lost 7 . 1 blood ring and 6 no development.:rant

Last edited:
you mea
Update to the eggs I purchased from @mbrobbins. I just candeled on day 8 and all but one have no development out of 16. I am beyond pleased with my purchase. Keep in mind these eggs traveled a long way in the winter months. Thanks again @mbrobbins !!

To give people an example I ordered 12 Leghorn eggs from a hatchery at the same time and also much closer to me I have already lost 7 . 1 blood ring and 6 no development.:rant
you mean all but one are developing, wahoo! I just hatched 18 out of 19 for myself last week! I packaged them differently than I used to do, so Glad to hear that!

Back
Top Bottom