Lavender Orpington

hummust

In the Brooder
Jul 27, 2022
This is what one of my babies looked like before she turned into a fluffy chicken

Attachments

• B6145B2E-6C2D-4351-BCFB-32DF576D7731.jpeg
    B6145B2E-6C2D-4351-BCFB-32DF576D7731.jpeg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 13
So cute! 💜 Lavender Orpingtons are definitely on my dream list
Dixie(the lavender Orpington) and her friend brûlée (salmon faverolle) where on my dream list and souther states surprised me during spring with both being delivered the same day along other favorites of mine so I had to get them!

Dixie(the lavender Orpington) and her friend brûlée (salmon faverolle) where on my dream list and souther states surprised me during spring with both being delivered the same day along other favorites of mine so I had to get them!
I also have a Brulee (Creme Brulee), but she's a Leghorn mix. That's awesome, my local TSC rarely has anything other than red sex links, Leghorns, Cornish crosses, etc. When they do have something unique, they sell the same day they come in.

I also have a Brulee (Creme Brulee), but she's a Leghorn mix. That's awesome, my local TSC rarely has anything other than red sex links, Leghorns, Cornish crosses, etc. When they do have something unique, they sell the same day they come in.
Same thing almost happened to us. Thankfully my mom went right in the morning and literally waited the whole time I was at school. She also made friends with one of the employees who let her know right when she left the mail office.

They are wonderful.

My Hattie just Turned 4 and I would not trade her for another chicken of any kind.

View attachment 3208715
She's very pretty 💜 And so fluffy! 😍

Same thing almost happened to us. Thankfully my mom went right in the morning and literally waited the whole time I was at school. She also made friends with one of the employees who let her know right when she left the mail office.
Nice! Next time I get chicks, I plan on placing a special order with either a small local feed store or a hatchery, that way I get the exact breeds I've been wanting.

Back
Top Bottom