Laying hens and ducks in western PA

nautical_bouy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Beaver PA
I found a lady who is downsizing her flock, she has about 25 laying hens, white and brown eggs, and 6 blue swedish ducks. For 10 dollars a piece, unless,,,,

Some one buys 20, then they are 5 each.

Anyone want to go in on this with me?

I can help with P/U and delivery..

Gary

I am up near Corry. I want some layers pretty bad (we just moved to this homestead), but not sure how far they are from me. How many are you wanting?

Hello. I'm in Ohio, just west of Steubenville (PIT airport is one hour from me). My coop is being built on October 11. I'm very eager to start a flock. I'm hoping to build up to 15 laying hens, so I'd take half or so. I'd even be interested in a couple ducks.

Corry? Up by Butler????

And I'm 25 minutes from Stubenville.

PM me some phone numbers and we can do this this weekend.

I want 8, the rest will be leghorn, delewares and rhode island reds.

Thats 6 for each of you or 12 for one,,, I want to get this done by Sunday,,, my son has a football game tomorrow.

5 bucks for a laying hen is D_I_R_T cheap, shoot, sixty bucks a dozen and you have a laying flock from day one.

I PMed you from my old dial-up on Saturday. I'd like to hear if you were able to get the chickens.

I worked on my chicken yard this weekend, but as I was working I had a reality check that I really won't have safe housing for them until around the 24th. If the lady can hold them until then or hasn't sold them by then, I'm definitely interested. I'd even do the full drive to pick them up if I need to.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom