Laying hens and pullets, organically raised Standard Bred

desertmarcy

Crowing
9 Years
May 26, 2011
Tucson
I am thinning out my hens and have many nice layers available. All the birds were hatched here from Standard Bred stock (not hatchery birds) and were raised on certified organic, non-GMO feed.
Breeds available: Barred Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red, Blue Copper Marans, Black Copper Marans. Hatched from 2012 to 2014.
Prices:
2012 hens $20 each. Barred Rock, Rhode Island Red and Blue Copper Marans available in this age
2013 hens $25 each. Barred Rock, Rhode Island Red available in this age
2014 pullets $30-$40 each depending on the bird. Barred Rock, Rhode Island Red, Blue Copper Marans and Black Copper Marans available in this age.
Quantity discounts available for 5 or more or 10 or more birds, especially the Barred Rock since I have a lot of them to sell. If you want the older birds for stewing hens I will discount them as well.
I also have males available in the Barred Rock, $10-$20 each. I am raising birds for show quality but not all make the cut. My hens are all under timed lights right now so they are laying well but I can't guarantee how they will lay in the winter for you if you don't use lights.
Pictured are just some of the birds I have available.

Back
Top Bottom